Friday, April 10, 2009

Things

to do if I win the lottery..........
  • Take care of family/friends. Deserves a whole gammit of documents and writing so we'll just leave it at that for the sake of arguement.
  • Do some good. Way too many horror stories of big winners blowing their money only to become big losers. Invest wisely but also spread the wealth. Dreams of photography business/school. Sharing the dream with others to not only capture the wealth of happiness but work with people passionate about the art.
  • Return some kindness. From those who have said a kind word or done me a good deed in my moment of need. This ranges from landlord to the local VA hospital to some of the loyal positive clients I've had the pleasure to work with.
  • Travel to photograph. Photograph to travel. Not as rich guy but as good photographer guy. Get recognition and then expand that recognition to generating a whole new slew of talent.
Pretty basic I know but I assure you each of those bullets are bigger than I can even imagine. Someone once said if you never dream it how could you ever achieve it. I have many dreams and may I one day be blessed enough to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment